1. Choose your style
I offer three different types of wedding albums, you can read more information about each by clicking the images below.
2. Select your images
There are two ways this can be done:
a) Via your online gallery
Visit your online password protected gallery using your personal link and password. When you are in your gallery you can “add to favourites” by clicking the heart icon on your chosen images. When you have added all your favourites for your album you can then “send to” and choose “send to photographer”
b) Using your USB
On your USB you will find that each image has its own file name example JA001. Make a list of the numbers of the images that you would like to appear in your album and email them over. When the image list is emailed over these tally to the files on my computer and will enable me to start your album design
3. The album design process can begin! I will put together a design based on your image selection. If you have any particular favourite images, it's useful to let me know at the selection stage so that I can give precadence to these when designing the album. If no favourites are specified I will use my best judgement to decide on individual image sizes and placement. Unless otherwise requested, albums are designed in a landscape format with white borders
4. The album design will be emailed to you in PDF format for you to review. This will usually be approximately two weeks after receiving your selection. Two rounds of changes are included in the album price – you are welcome to make as many changes as you like in each round (swapping image placement, increasing margins/borders etc). In some cases, I will ask couples to add more images to the design where I feel it is needed – this will always be indicated in your PDF proof by blank boxes
5. Once the design has been approved, you will be sent an album order form to complete
6. On receipt of your completed form, any outstanding amount will need to be paid
7. Your album will be ordered. Printing of your album can take up to 4 weeks.